Use ToggleAnimation Script by da-hoffi

• Hi, today see this script (ToggleAnimations) by da-hoffi and I thought it would help me to make some adjustments the frontloaders (telehander, wheelloaders...), I've been wanting to "automate" it for a long time. Pre-fix key for each position: load, transport, pre-unload and unload.

Well, is all include in the xml, show the input in the game menu, but no work, nothing happens, no show errors....

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vanquish081 (12. Januar 2022 um 11:08)

• Will have a deeper look at it later but I assume you need a modified version for your needs, as you only have one target rotation and do not need to move back animation when key is pressed again.

Am I right?

...official coffee-to-xml converter...

...complaining about other people's log-files since FS13...

specialized in: textures, ingaming, animations, tutorials and things nobody ever thought about

• Sorry, the firts time is big fail for me.... no change vehicleType xD

The second time with vehicleType changed work, the frontloaders does it move, but forget the shovel xD

fsScreen_2022_01_09_21_27_54.jpg

And when you move the frontloader, the position is reseted... ?( and show a error:

Code
    2022-01-09 21:26 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
    dataS/scripts/input/InputBinding.lua(793) : attempt to index local 'testAction' (a nil value)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vanquish081 (12. Januar 2022 um 11:08)

• Not sure but try chaning the nodes in your animations, to the ones having a <componentJoint> entry in movingTools

e.g. arm --> armDummy

specialized in: textures, ingaming, animations, tutorials and things nobody ever thought about

• Well, now work, I need adjusted better the animation :ugly: but continue showing the error:

Code
    2022-01-09 22:30 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
    dataS/scripts/input/InputBinding.lua(793) : attempt to index local 'testAction' (a nil value)

I think 2 animations will be enough...

Edit: 3...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Vanquish081 (12. Januar 2022 um 11:07)

• You defined 5 animations in xml but only added 4 input/action/l10n entries to moddesc

Maybe I can highlight this in log, if it is the case.

• The issue is the same.

You habe 5 animations defined in xml

Code
    <toggleAnimation anim1="01_02" anim2="03_04" anim3="05_06" anim4="Descargar" anim5="Modo_Transporte" />

but only 3 entries in moddesc

Code
        <actions>
            <action name="TA_anim1" category="VEHICLE" axisType="HALF"/>
            <action name="TA_anim2" category="VEHICLE" axisType="HALF"/>
            <action name="TA_anim3" category="VEHICLE" axisType="HALF"/>
            <!-- <action name="TA_anim4" category="VEHICLE" axisType="HALF"/> -->
        </actions>

etc...

If I remove 2, it works

Code
    <toggleAnimation anim1="01_02" anim2="03_04" anim3="05_06" />