FruitTypeParts

• da-hoffi hat eine neue Datei hinzugefügt:

da-hoffi
    22. September 2019 um 06:56

...official coffee-to-xml converter...

...complaining about other people's log-files since FS13...

specialized in: textures, ingaming, animations, tutorials and things nobody ever thought about

• I have a mod that contains a JD header and rape seed knives that can be attached or detached as needed. I have tried to incorporate your lua into this mod but have failed. the mod was made by someone else. could you have a look at the xmls and tell me were to incorporate the entries?

• I have a mod that contains a JD header and rape seed knives that can be attached or detached as needed. I have tried to incorporate your lua into this mod but have failed. the mod was made by someone else. could you have a look at the xmls and tell me were to incorporate the entries?

The JD was made from DasAlex . ;)

Wer Fendt fährt, führt. :HabenWillFendtBB::HabenWillFendt:

https://abload.de/img/kevincopy_bitte_schatdmk66.png

• Sorry I Wanted to Know Were in the xml's the new code could be inserted. The mod was made by bau_justin99 and Doktorkorxx. Dasalex neme does not appear. Is he the original author?

• Not compatible with the Alpine Farming DLC. When "Adjustment of the threshing process" is enabled, it writes: "This cutter is configured for canola ONLY!" when trying to harvest a field of ripe canola. Found it in FS19_IdealExtension.

How can this be fixed?

• Thank your for the hint.

I can retest it myself to be sure, it is not caused by IdealExtension but neverthelesse, I guess there will be no updates anymore to this script.

Maybe I'll rewrite it for FS22.

...official coffee-to-xml converter...

...complaining about other people's log-files since FS13...

specialized in: textures, ingaming, animations, tutorials and things nobody ever thought about