Fendt 942 Daytimelights not realistic switching between normal lights

• Hello,

I edit the Fendt 924 gen 7 from Giants (private mod!!!!), i made it more realistic. When cruising on the road or field in the daytime the daytimelight (DRL) are working (like Vanilla Giants Fendt). I edit my mod, that when i switch to the normal light (Lightstatus 0), the DRL goes off and the normal lights go on (see picture). After that i can switch to worklights (lighttype 2 and 3), and al the lights including the DRL are switch on, so far so good.

But then when, switching the lights off (with the key F) all lights go off. Including the DRL. The DRL only switch on again, after restarting the Fendt.

What i actually want is that the DRL switch on, after the third light modus. In the XML is this the DRL lightnode trigger:

<dashboard displayType="EMITTER" node="daytimeLight_static" idleValue="0" intensity="10" groups="MOTOR_ACTIVE" />

I edit the defaultlight like this:

<defaultLight shaderNode="defaultLight_static" lightTypes="0 3" />

<defaultLight shaderNode="daytimeLight_static" lightTypes="2 3" />

How can i fix that the DRL switch on, after the Lighttype 3?

?thumbnail=1

Da Crosspostings gemäß Forenregeln Absatz 2, Punkt 7 nicht erlaubt sind ist hier zu.
    Crossposting: DRL Lights problem - "Suche" Thread - ..:: Forbidden Mods - einfach verboten gut ::..
    Beim nächsten Mal gibt es Punkte.

[threadclosed][/threadclosed]

• da-hoffi 20. Januar 2022 um 23:24

Hat das Thema geschlossen.