Support-Thread WESTERN AUSTRALIA by DecanKane

• Bitte hier alle Probleme etc. posten, was mit meiner Western Australia Map zu tun hat.  

Please post here all issues, which depends on my Western Australia Map.  

Thanks!

wakka

"Hello DecanKane,

Love the map. Have a lot of hours on V1 and have started on V2.

I wondering what if the silo system and the farm what enabled for multifruit?

For example; I started a new game with V2. I noticed that there are new fruits on the map (rye and millet) but can not get them to unload using courseplay at any of the silos. I can manually unload; but wondering if the trigger is not recognised for rye and millet with courseplay in the silo system.

Is this a mod issue? Or a courseplay issue?

Another thing that I noticed. Are you ready to spin the shop spawn point around by 180 degrees? It makes it difficult to attach a trailed implement at the moment; say a tractor and a trailer and then wanted to connect them.

Thanks for the map. It is much appreciated that you have put into it.

Wakka."

---------------------

"For example; I started a new game with V2. I noticed that there are new fruits on the map (rye and millet) but can not get them to unload using courseplay at any of the silos. I can manually unload; but wondering if the trigger is not recognised for rye and millet with courseplay in the silo system.

Is this a mod issue? Or a courseplay issue?"

I think this is a CP-issue. Dont know. i will check this.

"Another thing that I noticed. Are you ready to spin the shop spawn point around by 180 degrees? It makes it difficult to attach a trailed implement at the moment; say a tractor and a trailer and then wanted to connect them."

Sure! This is no problem. I recognize this also;) In v2.1 this will be changed!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DecanKane (6. Mai 2019 um 18:54)